|Fees, Processing Time & Payments|
1. Please submit your application to Chinese Embassy. You may submit your application in person. Please note that you may be required to come to the Visa Office to have an interview as deemed necessary by a consular officer.
2. Please note that NO mail-in/online/fax applications are accepted.
3. You must pay the visa fee once your application is processed and approved.
Regular service: 4 business days
Express service: 2-3 business days
Rush service: 1 business day. Available only in extreme emergencies and subject to approval by the consular officer.
1. The above processing time is average and for reference only. Some applications may require longer processing time that a pick-up date cannot be confirmed until notified by the Visa Office.
2. Processing time for visa to HKSAR or Macao SAR visa does not apply.
1. Regular Service
Number of EntryViet Nam CitizenU.S. CitizenCanada citizenNon-U.S/Canada/Viet Nam Citizen*
Multiple Entries for 6 Months$120$140$80$60
Multiple Entries for 12 Months or more$180$140$80$90
*Visa fee for certain non-U.S/Canada/Viet Nam citizens may vary from the list above based on reciprocal agreements. Please check with Visa Office for special fees.
2. Express service: an additional fee of $20 per visa
3. Rush service: an additional fee of $30 per visa
Methods of Payment
You must pay your visa fee upon collection of your visa by cash. (Some HKSAR or Macao SAR visa applicants need to pay a Communication fee prior to submission.)